My mom keeps bugging me about applying for scholarships. I've applied for a few, but it's hard to make time to do that along with everything else. I have a headache and am trying to work on ym Extended Essay but she won't feaking leave me alone. Right this very moment she's lecturing me like I don't care at all about my future and don't know anything about the college admissions process, even though I'm constantly explaining it to her. She thinks that the colleges that have already accepted me are going to reject me because I got a few B's this semester. Oh my gosh I'm tired of everything. STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS! At least I'm not going to ever go to UNLV like she wants me to. I didn't apply there, and now the deadline is past. It was originally accidental, but whatever. I really do not want to stay anywhere near here anymore. I pretty much hate the world right now. Except Ashley. You're fine, Ashley. Also the other IB and theatre kids, I suppose. Ok, really just my family, I guess. (/vent)
In other news, I'm auditioning for the play. It's a musical, and I think I'm doing alright so far. Hopefully I'll get a good part.
My mother will not
speak to me but to describe
my various flaws
My mind possesses
none of the tranquility
of the peaceful stream
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment