I sat my oral yesterday, and it went pretty well. I only talked for probably ten minutes before Gebbia had to prompt me, but I responded pretty well to the prompts save one. "Do you think Hamlet is a sympathetic character?" I had no idea how to respond, I just sat and gaped at him until he asked me another question. Also, Gebbia's expression was really unhelpful. He'd be nodding along with me as a made my various points, then he'd have a look of surprise or confusion and I really had no idea what to make of it. But whatever, it's done now.
Following this, everything else has sort of fallen into place as well. I've started my program dossier for Computer Science, and it's looking good so far. I sent in the Eagle Scout scholarship applications narrowly before the application deadline, and I got my extended essay back from Mrs. Keko. I feel so on top of things. =) I also feel sleepy, so I'll cut off here.
The pain of orals
has now passed, like the fleetly
flowing autumn winds
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment