Well, the Science Bowl tournament was yesterday. We won our first two rounds, but lost to the Meadows school, who were quite deserving of their victory, then to Wooster, who weren't. The only reason I say this is because the question that decided the match was far too easy. Everyone knows what the mantle, inner core and crust of the earth are. But whatever, it was fun. Also, the other team from our school got one round farther than us. After Science Bowl, Ashley came over and I finally beat Final Fantasy III, with her motivation. It was really easy, I could have done it a long while ago.
The only other thing of note is that Shadow Moon server on World of Warcraft is very, very laggy and sort of frustrating me.
On World of Warcraft
tempers rise at the same rate
as the ping rises
Sunday, February 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment